Thursday, October 14, 2010

In Case You Missed It..


I'm sorry but that shits a riot. Poor Farve, tough loss Monday night then the dude gets drilled in the woohaa. But I wanted to make this post to brush up on some stuff in Hip-Hop in case you missed it the past couple days and I felt like these topics didn't deserve individual posts.

T.I. Saves Suicidal Man from Jumping off a Building.
“Nothing is that bad. Nothing in life is worth taking your life. I'm here to help you. Please come down to talk to me.”
(Easy for Mr.Harris to say, but still a good look for T.I.P. considering homeboy could be going back to jail. Pay that shit forward)
Read Here

New Big L CD To be Released
Shits called Return of The Devils Son and it features 21 unreleased songs. All money goes to Big L's family and this should be worth buying, huge Big L fans here @ Only That Good. Hittin stores November 23rd.

Radio Show 10/13
And obviously we gotta show some love to the Radio show. Last night we had some technical difficulties but were about to do a follow up show an hour later. It was my first time on the show and each show will get better and better. So bare with us people and don't forget to listen to last nights show and support your boys!
Listen Here

No comments:

Post a Comment