Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Crazy Camereon Diaz Fan Runs on Field To Attack A-Rod



This is some fucked up shit. I know the video doesn't show the guy attempting to attack A-Rod but it sure as hell shows him getting arrested. Nice job by the New York fans to keep it classy too by yelling "Tazer him!!!". I read the article that was floating around and it said some of the weirdest shit. When this guy was arrested they found no weapons on him, although they did find numerous pictures with crazy ass shit on them. One was of A-Rod with his face X'd out and a gun drawn pointing as his head lmao. A few others were of Osama, Whitney Houston and one with Cameron Diaz saying they would be together soon. I'm dying over here hahah. I guess what I'm trying to say here is fuck the Yankees. How does it feel to get dominated on your home field?

No comments:

Post a Comment