Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LOTD


Aight for todays LOTD I felt like droppin some knowledge. We all know Jay-Z is one of the best Rappers we've lived to see (fuck what BET thinks), but a lot of people have never gave an ear to his first album Reasonable Doubt which is classic in my eyes. Jay gets real gritty on that one and has a real classic sound to it. The second line is from a track that is so dope you'll keep coming back to listen to it, guaranteed. It took a while for me to chose what lines to pick considering this man has the biggest fucking collection of music ever...damn. Let me know if your feelin this right heerre
"My hand around her collar, feeding her cheese
She said the taste of dollars was shitty so I fed her fifties
About his whereabouts I wasn't convince
So I kept feedin' her money 'til her shit started to make sense/cents"
-Jay-Z - D'Evils
"I don't follow any guidelines cause 2 many niggas ride mine
so I change styles every 2 rhymes, hah, what the fuck"
-Jay-Z - 22 Two's

1 comment: