Friday, September 17, 2010

Maino Slaps The Shit Out Of The Kid From "World of Jenks"



A lot of you probably already saw this on MTV and shit but I kinda don't get why he choked him out then slapped him. I know what Jenks said probably got Maino pissed off but I didn't think he was gonna straight up whack the shit out of him. I guess it just goes to show you don't fuck around with Maino cuz he's probably gonna smack you in the face if you say something dumb. Surprised that kid got up after he smacked him...I thought he was gonna knock him the fuck out.

Everyone just knows Maino for "Hi Haters", and "All of the Above" but he's actually pretty raw and spits some nice lines. The song below is nice check it out and some more of his shit.

Maino ft. Snoop Dogg - It's On Tonite

No comments:

Post a Comment