Monday, October 18, 2010

Way Back Track(s) Of The Day (Tupac - Shed So Many Tears, Tupac - Old School)

I haven't done a Way Back Track in a while, my bad there's just been so much new shit I haven't been able to keep up. But I was listening to Tupac today and one of my boys said he was kind of like Cudi is today. He raps about a lot of different and weird shit sometimes like Cudi, and I can see how they are alike. Tupac was one of a kind...always paranoid about death, and having such a broad selection of his lyrics. There is a lot of unanswered questions about Tupac and what he would of done to the game today, I really wish a lot of the pioneers of Hip-Hop were alive. The "Shed So Many Tears" track here is one of my favorite Pac tracks as he gets real deep in that one, and the "Old School" track shows alot of love to the people who started hip-hop. Come on people lets show some love to classic hip-hop and all the pioneers of the game like Pac, Biggie, Dj Kool Herc ( The Father Of Hip-Hop), Kurtis Blow(1st to sign a major record deal),Run DMC...there is just too many to name.


Tupac - Shed So Many Tears


                                                           Tupac - Old School

No comments:

Post a Comment