Monday, October 25, 2010

PC Friars Bryce Cotton Wins The Midnight Madness Slam Dunk Conest With This Isane Dunk @ 1:28



As some of you know I am a huge Providence College Basketball fan... I live and die for the Friars. Don't ask me why but my dad got me into them when I was little and I have loved them ever since. I've only had one really good season out of the Friars in recent years, and that was when we had Ryan Gomes (now in NBA), Donnie Mcgrath, and Sheiku Kabba to name a few. We were ranked in the top 20 in the country, I don't remember what number but they were awesome and fucking lost in the first round of the tournament. I could talk about PC ball for days. We lost one of our best players this off season, but we got a lot of young guys who I think will make some noise this year. The Friars are ranked low in the Big East this season but watch out! This kid right here Bryce Cotton is gonna be a problem for us too..the in the air behind the back dunk @ 1:28 to win the contest is ill!

No comments:

Post a Comment