Tuesday, September 28, 2010

LOTD

For todays Line(s) of the day I chose Laws. Laws is still underground but has a ton of talent and is one of the most unique artists out. The producers The J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League signed him to their record label and his mixtapes "Your Future Favorite Rapper" & "4:57" are dopeeeee. He enjoys rapping over some techno beats, which isn't really myyyy thing but do you...and it actually sounds dope?

"I'd write my life story, and be everyones idol/ But whats the point? We already have one Bible."
-Laws - Hold You Down (CHECK THIS TRACK OUT!)
"And the ladys are feelin' me/Just one of my lines, make em' come out they clothes quicker than summertime shine"
-Laws - Free
*Bonus*
"The way these women parading to squirt/Got me feelin' like me and the bang bros were seperated at birth"
-Laws - Free

No comments:

Post a Comment