Friday, September 17, 2010

Cudi covers Complex



Complex: How heavy did the drug use get?

Kid Cudi: I started doing cocaine to get through interviews, ’cause people wanted to know a lot about my personal life and I wasn’t prepared for a 60 Minutes interview every time. Doing bumps I was able to get through the day, but then I would smoke weed to calm me down—it was the only way I could get through the day without people noticing I was doing it.

Complex: Did you ever feel like you had a problem?

Kid Cudi: I never thought it was a problem, but I was definitely high-fiving death a couple of times. It took a lot for me to talk about shit like this on the album. I don’t feel like I need to explain myself to anyone besides the fans. My fans don’t believe shit until they hear me say it. And those are true Kid Cudi fans. I want them to know the story.

Yeah your right Cudi. Cocaine's no biggy, sniff that shit. Nah but really it's a good read, he also talks about his daughter, the new album, his disdain for metaphors, being labelled “emo”, his altercation with a fan, his arrest and more. Read the rest here.

No comments:

Post a Comment