Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Leave Me Alone - J. Cole feat Kevin Cossom

Blows my mind I've somehow missed posting this song on OTG considering my rooms been bumpin it on repeat the last week and a half. But here's some new Cole (not necessarily new, song came out a while ago called Problems, this joint threw in some more production and a hook). Lyrically, this guy is on par with anyone in the game right now. He seems to just consistently put out classics after classics with very little slack in his musical quality. This consistency, coupled with his passionate lyricism make him a rare gem in modern hip hop.

I feel like I'm always blogging about Cole tracks. And there's nothing wrong with that. He deserves it.

Back to the finals grind, just thought I'd be at odds not showing love to this track.

No comments:

Post a Comment