Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Big K.R.I.T. Bringing Back That Country Swag


Mississippi native Big K.R.I.T is bringing back that good country Hip-Hop to the game. Krit's most recent mixtape "Krit Wuz Here" is on a lot of peoples list for best tape of 2010. What makes Krit such a good artist isn't only his lyrics but that he produced the whole tape himself. There isn't many rappers today who produce their own work at all which says a lot about Krit. You might know Krit from being on Wiz Khalifa's "Glass House" track with Curren$y. Curren$y is featured on Krits tape as well along with Smoke DZA and Devin the Dude. The tape has a lot of strong lyrics that actually mean something, and a few trunk bangers for you BassHeads out there. Here's a few songs off the tape.

Big K.R.I.T. - Gumpshun


Big K.R.I.T - Country Shit


Big K.R.I.T. - Hometown Hero


Download: K.R.I.T Wuz Here

No comments:

Post a Comment